1. Post a screenshot of you ingame with your stats visible:
2. Current and past display names:
3. Combat level:
4. Preffered name/real life name:
5. Tell us a bit about yourself IRL (at least 40 words are required):
- mid twenties, big nintendos fan. Dont have as much time for runescape since i finished education as i usually work 40-50 hours a week. have a f2p ironman i played on mobile a lot to fill the void. back into it big time since quarantine. :)
im a bit out of touch with online culture like discord and stuff but hoping to get more involved
6. Discord username (if you don't have Discord yet click on this link). Remember to always idle in Discord when you are on your pc:
7. Do you have Discord on your phone? Or are you willing to get this (and enable mentions in our #events channel)?
- can do
8. What do you like to do in OSRS (PvM/PvP/Skill)?
- mostly slayer but looking to get into bossing. been enjoying filling out my hard achievement diaries recently. big lover of clue scrolls.
im looking to explore some new content as i have had big gaps in play the last few years.
9. List your clan history, include why you left clans or teams.
- never been involved in a clan before
10. Where did you hear about Forsaken?
- bumped into a team event while doing barrows a week or so ago
11. When accepted as a Junior, as stated in the rules here we require you to check forums daily or at least as often as possible (can do via phone too). Do you agree to this?
12. When accepted as a Junior you will have a progression topic of which you have to keep track. You have to attend a minimum of 4 events in 8 weeks before you are accepted as a full Member. Do you understand and agree to this?
13. Do you have any additional comments for your joining introduction?
- i've just had enough of playing the game on my own, i'll do my best to keep involved