1. Post a screenshot of you ingame with your stats visible:
2. Current and past display names:
3. Combat level:
4. Preffered name/real life name:
5. Tell us a bit about yourself IRL (at least 40 words are required):
I'm a 22 year old Aussie, i bartend for a living and I'm also an Architecture graduate. I enjoy scaping, snowboarding, skating, rugby, and kicking back with the boys having a few beers! Hopefully after this covid situation is over I'll be getting in the field of architecture!
6. Discord username (if you don't have Discord yet click on this link). Remember to always idle in Discord when you are on your pc:
7. Do you have Discord on your phone? Or are you willing to get this (and enable mentions in our #events channel)?
8. What do you like to do in OSRS (PvM/PvP/Skill)?
9. List your clan history, include why you left clans or teams.
Just pking with friends on discord
10. Where did you hear about Forsaken?
I was googling osrs clans XD
11. When accepted as a Junior, as stated in the rules here we require you to check forums daily or at least as often as possible (can do via phone too). Do you agree to this?
12. When accepted as a Junior you will have a progression topic of which you have to keep track. You have to attend a minimum of 4 events in 8 weeks before you are accepted as a full Member. Do you understand and agree to this?
13. Do you have any additional comments for your joining introduction?
Although i don't have 1400 total yet, I'm working very hard on achieving it atm!