1. Post a screenshot of you ingame with your stats visible:
2. Current and past display names:
3. Combat level:
4. Preffered name/real life name:
5. Tell us a bit about yourself IRL (at least 40 words are required):
Currently I'm studying Marketing and communication. I like to work out and play games. Besides from that I have a side job, and I hangout with friends a lot.
I'm from the Netherlands and I'm 19 years old. I started playing Runescape in 2010. I really enjoy Pking and pvming.
6. Discord username (if you don't have Discord yet click on this link). Remember to always idle in Discord when you are on your pc:
7. Do you have Discord on your phone? Or are you willing to get this (and enable mentions in our #events channel)?
8. What do you like to do in OSRS (PvM/PvP/Skill)?
I enjoy the higher level PvMing and Pking a lot.
9. List your clan history, include why you left clans or teams.
10. Where did you hear about Forsaken?
On the Runescape forum.
11. When accepted as a Junior, as stated in the rules here we require you to check forums daily or at least as often as possible (can do via phone too). Do you agree to this?
Yes I do.
12. When accepted as a Junior you will have a progression topic of which you have to keep track. You have to attend a minimum of 4 events in 8 weeks before you are accepted as a full Member. Do you understand and agree to this?
13. Do you have any additional comments for your joining introduction?
Can't wait to be part of the clan and grow into a full member!