1. Post a screenshot of you ingame with your stats visible:
2. Current and past display names:
3. Combat level:
4. Preffered name/real life name:
5. Discord username (if you don't have Discord yet click on this link). Remember to always idle in Discord when you are on your pc:
6. Tell us a bit about yourself IRL (at least 40 words are required):
Male 25 years old from Albania currently living and working in Sweden.
Been playing RS since 05 and came back when OSRS was released again 2013. Been on and off since but found the joy in it again and decided to find people to play with.
Other than gaming I enjoy working out and play soccer. I recently tore my ACL thought so I’m still out for a while, hence some extra hours on RS than usual.
Very social overall and enjoy talking to new people.
7. What do you like to do in OSRS (PvM/PvP/Skill)?
8. List your clan history, include why you left clans or teams.
9. Where did you hear about Forsaken?
10. When accepted as a Junior, as stated in the rules here we require you to check forums daily. Are you aware of this?
11. When accepted as a Junior you will also have a progression topic. You have to attend a minimum of 4 events in 8 weeks before you are accepted as a full Member. Do you have any additional comments for your joining introduction?