1. Post a screenshot of you ingame with your stats visible:
2. Current and past display names:
- Blut Im Auge
3. Combat level:
4. Preferred name/real life name:
5. Discord username (if you don't have Discord yet click on this link). Remember to always idle in Discord when you are on your pc:
- Blut Im Auge#1205
6. Tell us a bit about yourself IRL (at least 40 words are required):
- I like to spend time with my friends and family, I study natural sciences in school, it sucks and there's tons of work and exams, but I like the English lessons though since we have a great teacher. I spend a lot of my time gaming and watching shows etc. Nothing special to be honest but that's all I could think of as a secondary introduction. (Check first application if you haven't seen me around before.)
7. What do you like to do in OSRS (PvM/PvP/Skill)?
- I would like to say I like pvming, but I suck. I sit an skill most of the time nowadays but I want to grind for 110 combat to do some pking and eventually learn to properly pvm like the champs in the clan.
8. List your clan history, include why you left clans or teams.
- Previous member of this clan, was too inactive, I was busy with school and family. Lots of things going on and I wasn't feeling like playing anything. Also member of "Skulled Revs" for a short while doing some pking in revs but I found their community too toxic for me so, no thanks.
9. Where did you hear about Forsaken?
- In game, from supreme leader Bas
10. When accepted as a Junior, as stated in the rules here we require you to check forums daily. Are you aware of this?
-Yes, I've read the rules, this time I will try to follow them better and stay more active.
11. When accepted as a Junior you will also have a progression topic. You have to attend a minimum of 4 events in 8 weeks before you are accepted as a full Member. Do you have any additional comments for your joining introduction?
I hope I can do this once again without failing miserably.